Returns & Refunds
If you wish to return your item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance, or call 01392 723557 explaining the reasons why the garment is to be returned. Your item must be returned unworn and in the original packaging. You must pay for the cost of the return, it must be sent by recorded delivery and you should keep your receipt as proof of postage. We will not accept returns in the following cases:
- The garment has been worn (unless there is a provable quality issue)
- The garment has been proven to be deliberately damaged
- The garment doesn’t fit – full size details are available on the website and we will only refund in specific circumstances and if the criteria above are met (i.e. has not been worn and is returned in its original packaging)
- The garment is the wrong colour – you are liable for the colour selection you make and we keep a copy of your order to confirm your selection
- The garment is unwanted – we will only refund this if the garment meets the criteria set out above i.e. has not been worn and is returned in its original packaging
All refunds will be issued by University of Exeter Students’ Guild. In the event of an item being returned due to quality issues, we will take this up with our supplier and advise you of the outcome.
University of Exeter Students’ Guild will not be liable for the refund of postage and packaging costs except where you have been sent the incorrect or a defective item. Claims arising from damage during the delivery process should be pursued with the chosen delivery company (usually Royal Mail).